Clothing does not only protect us from seasonal wrath by covering our body, but also gives an introduction to our personality, how these people are of thoughts and behavior. And in our Hindu Sanatan tradition, the law of wearing cotton clothes has been told. Wearing a dhoti is mandatory in any worship. And there are many such ancient ashrams of Vrindavan where one cannot go to the service of Shri Krishna without wearing a dhoti. Through these dhoti kurtas, we want to make you a Brijwasi from your body. And if you are made from body then from mind then Thakur ji will make you himself.
- Care Instructions: Hand Wash Only.
- Inspired from Indian Ancient Culture.
- The collection from the world of lord krishna’s Nagari Vridavan
- Overlap kurta with side tie ups.
- Color: Light Green, Light yellow
- Size: 5-8 years
- Kurta: 100% cotton satin.
- Dhoti: 100% cotton satin.
- Package Contents: 2 pc set, 1 kurta, 1 dhoti