The sacred literature of ancient India is the Vedas , which are also the basic scripture of the Hindus. Vedas are the oldest literature of the world. Vedas are the oldest text in Indian culture and the root of Sanatan Dharma.
- Sama means anthem. The Samaveda mainly consists of a compilation of hymns sung at the time of Yagya. The reader of Samaveda is called Udratri. Samaveda has been compiled on the basis of Rigveda.
- There are 1810 hymns in Samveda which are taken from Rigveda.
- Publisher : Rupesh
- Dimensions : 28 x 19 x 2 cm
- Country of Origin : India
- Writer : Maharishi Ved Vyaas
- Book Code : 651H
- Book : Samveda
- Language : Hindi and Sanskrit
- Number Of Pages : 264
There are no reviews yet.