Bansuri is a flute of India made from a single hollow shaft of bamboo with six or seven finger holes. An ancient musical instrument associated with cowherds and the pastoral tradition, it is intimately linked to the love story of Krishna and Radha. There are two varieties of bansuri: transverse, and fipple.
- Thread Color will be random, its bamboo so some dents will be visible Thread Color will be random, its bamboo so some dents will be visible
- Quality Bamboo Bansuri | Brand – Khalsa Musical Handmade Flute
- The silk worm thread is used on this flute is so good quality
- Natural Bamboo Flute Bansuri
- Tested before Shipping
- material :- bamboo
- color :- blue, yellow, green, pink
- weight:- 30 gram
- length:- 14 inch
There are no reviews yet.